Roles and responsibilitiesSummary of Position :
- Monthly Payroll Processing
- Statutory Compliances
- Benefit Administration Reimbursements & Claims
- Labour relations
- Daily Attendance Monitoring
- Leave Management
- Recruitment Activities sourcing, coordination, selection
- On-boarding Activities
- Employee File Maintenance
- Training Coordination.
- Developing clear policies which are at pace with the industry standards and creating awareness/ administration of the same
- Administration of Group Insurance
- Overview of General Administration
- Coordinating with the labour office
- Annual Event Management.
- Must be an MBA (HR)/MSW graduate.
- Must be verbally fluent in both English and Kannada.
- Experience in drafting letters and notices.
- Experience of minimum 3 years in a similar profile.
- Ability to take initiatives, quickly learn and adapt to new responsibilities.
- Must be open to take upon Managerial Responsibilities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
HR Cornucopia Pvt. Ltd.
Cornucopia - A motif dating back to ancient Greece - it symbolizes abundance and prosperity. It is a magnificent horn overflowing with fruit, flowers and grain and it is emblematic of the horn possessed by the nymph Amaltheae, which could be filled with whatever its owner desired.
Thus it signifies our service 'Offerings in plenty' in the realm of Management especially Human Resource Management.