- Candidate should have worked on delivery systems for OSD.
- Candidate shall be familiar with Regulated market requirements.
- Candidate should have worked on complex generics, with advanced approaches and tracking concepts.
- Develops all formulation requirements on new formulas; includes creation of theoretical formulation, bench mix development, product description/formulation sheet, lab tests, stability testing/ monitoring, colour verification, etc.
- Design and development of pharmaceutical dosage forms for Regulated Markets / Emerging mark.
- Documents test results, specifications, and final formula procedures in a standard format for inclusion in the Master File Participates in the technology transfer from pilot scale to commercial manufacturing runs.
- Conducts intellectual searches for technical information through a variety of resources, including the Internet.
- Keeps abreast of current trends, practices, developments, and regulatory changes, which would impact products, procedures, or formulation.
- Ensures the maintenance and/or adherence to good laboratory practices and all safety regulations both in laboratory and manufacturing areas.
- Provides technical knowledge in guiding other formulators, assistants and technicians in the R&D Lab.
- Assist in resolving technical issues and drive the completion of investigations that affect the technical scope, makes recommendations for various options that would resolve the issue, including a preferred option.
- Proposes and implements recommendations to processes and procedures designed to increase efficiency, safety, or quality.
- Supports the progress of projects through the QBD & technology transfer process by providing technical summaries at key stages during the project as requested.
Qualification & Experience:
- M. Pharm / P.hD with at least 15 years of experience developing OSD. Candidate with experience in complex generics will be a good fit.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Doctorate:Ph.D - Pharmacy
HR Cornucopia Pvt. Ltd.
Cornucopia - A motif dating back to ancient Greece - it symbolizes abundance and prosperity. It is a magnificent horn overflowing with fruit, flowers and grain and it is emblematic of the horn possessed by the nymph Amaltheae, which could be filled with whatever its owner desired.
Thus it signifies our service 'Offerings in plenty' in the realm of Management especially Human Resource Management.
Contact Company:HR Cornucopia Pvt. Ltd.