- To assist in overseeing the organisation's talent development processes & in generating trained competent employees.
- To assist in designing & developing various training programs, having a thorough understanding of the training modules.
- To assist in conducting pre & post training assessments of trainees, deliver training programmes as per calendar and in assessing effectiveness of training.
- To work in field to impart on the job training skills.
- To prepare Training Reports for submission to training head.
- Giving on job Training to Medical Representatives & Area Mangers in field.
- To assist in conducting and following through E-Learning modules tabulate the scores and submit the same to Marketing Admin.
- To assist in conducting Employee Relationship Management modules as per defined Frequency understand the issues and escalate the same to concerned HO / Field personnel and submit the report to Training Head.
- 15+ years experience in reputed pharma companies
- Experience as Dy. RBMs or RBM's with passion for self & people development, will be a good fit.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Pharma - Pharmacy
HR Cornucopia Pvt. Ltd.
Cornucopia - A motif dating back to ancient Greece - it symbolizes abundance and prosperity. It is a magnificent horn overflowing with fruit, flowers and grain and it is emblematic of the horn possessed by the nymph Amaltheae, which could be filled with whatever its owner desired.
Thus it signifies our service 'Offerings in plenty' in the realm of Management especially Human Resource Management.
Contact Company:HR Cornucopia Pvt. Ltd.
Address :T1, Gem Plaza, Infantry Road, Bangalore - 56, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560001,India