- Develops and implements best practices and tools in pharmaceutical development project management.
- Responsible for end to end project deliverables. Works throughout the product development lifecycle with focus on minimizing risk across multiple activities, monitoring budgets and work scope to ensure successful execution of deliverables and completion of project(s).
- Identifies and resolves project issues and implements improvement plans to ensure project stays on schedule and within budget.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Responsible to coordinate and handle cross functional team for all the project deliverables
- Ensure meeting minutes, agendas, timelines, trackers and other tools are utilized to the benefit of the internal or customer project
- Responsible for all the customer coordination related to product development, scheduling the periodical TC (teleconference) and its formal meeting minutes to customers
- Maintains the Project dashboard on a real time basis and responsible for ensuring effective, accurate and timely communication of key operational metrics.
- Evaluate, highlight, and escalate unresolved issues, potential barriers to project progression, and resources constraints to management.
- Coaches, mentors, and manages project teams to ensure quality, efficiency and compliance with project and company standards/policies.
- Sound understanding of technical aspects of pharmaceutical product development and/or Background in formulation/analytical chemistry preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication and business understanding skills
- Advanced working knowledge of project management software such as Microsoft excel with Gantt chart, MS Project and other equivalent software
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.Pharma - Pharmacy
HR Cornucopia Pvt. Ltd.
Cornucopia - A motif dating back to ancient Greece - it symbolizes abundance and prosperity. It is a magnificent horn overflowing with fruit, flowers and grain and it is emblematic of the horn possessed by the nymph Amaltheae, which could be filled with whatever its owner desired.
Thus it signifies our service 'Offerings in plenty' in the realm of Management especially Human Resource Management.
Contact Company:HR Cornucopia Pvt. Ltd.